When looking for a painting contractor in Central Islip, NY to help you with your residential painting project in Central Islip.
Turner’s Painting is one of the best Painting Contractors providing professional painting services in Central Islip, NY area. Turner’s Painting can give you the professional house painters you need to complete your interior or exterior painting project in Central Islip.
Our professional painters are well trained in both residential, commercial, exterior and interior painting. We offer free painting estimates + 15% off on painting estimates over $1000 We are base in Huntington, NY and have been around since 2005. Check out our project gallery to see some of our completed before and after interior and exterior painting jobs.
Turner’s painting we strives to provide the best quality workmanship and outstanding customer service.
No project too large or too small.
Contact us today for your Free Estimate or schedule on-line 24 hours a day
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Cost Control
- Proffesional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- 15 Years Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by our competitors.
We have the experience, personel and resources to make the project run smoothly. We can ensure a job is done on time.
Work with us involve a carefully planned series of steps, centered around a schedule we stick to and daily communication.
Turner’s Painting has been leaving clients happy in Central Islip, NY for the past 9 years. We would love to put a smile on your face too. Nothing makes us feel better than leaving your business or home when you are happy with the work that has been done. Even though you are the customer that is not how we think of you. We like to treat our clients as if they are long time friends.
As a professional painting contractor, at Turner’s Painting we know that every client’s time is precious. So, we want to make sure that we get all the painting done as quickly as possible. You should not have to put your life on hold while your interior or exterior of your house or office is being painted. We want to make sure that you are happy because you are important to us.
- Service Minded Painting Professionals: Turner’s Painting is dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Clean & Courteous Painters
- A Three Year Limited Warranty: We back up our work with a warranty so that you can feel secure knowing the job was done right. Cost Control
- Proffesional Quality Brand Name Products: We only use quality paints such as Benjamin Moore, Duron Paints, Dunn Edwards and Sherwin Williams.
- Liability Insurance: We carry a minimum of $1,000,000.
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- Bonded, Licensed, Insured
- References (upon request)
Here are a few of many projects we have completed for our customers. We provide a professional service which includes consultation, free painting estimate, and supply of materials.
Do you leave extra paint when you leave?
At Turner’s Painting, we understand that little brushes and scratches can happen after the job is done, so we always leave you the rest of the paint, especially in cases of custom colors. You can touch up little blemishes yourself or feel free to call us
Do I need to do anything before the painting team arrives?
At Turner’s Painting, we’re full-featured, so we’ll take care of moving and protecting furniture as well as any heavy lifting. The best way for you to help us is to move smaller and more delicate items to a different room before we come.
How long does a home painting job take?
Because homes and paint jobs specifics (number of coats, textures, etc.) are very different, the best way to determine the duration of your home painting job is to call us out for a visit and a professional estimate of length and cost.
Can a large hole in drywall be repaired?
While most people may think it’s a lost cause, there are actually ways to repair larger drywall holes. Cheaper than replacing the entire drywall panel, we’ll put in a mesh patch and fill it with joint compound before painting to match the existing color.
© Copyright 2015 Turner's Painting